If you look at my blogs, especially the ones that I wrote in Sept, 2012 , you will read a lot about the rules in what to do in order to lose weight. I lost 40 pounds in 4 months with these basic rules. But, some people are new and need to know the rules and some people might have forgotten or need a refresher. So…..
To recap what some of the rules are:
1. You have to eat 6 small protein based meals a day, about 4 hours apart. Basically, 3 meals a day, 3 snacks a day, but all protein-based. Meats are about 4-6 ounces per serving.
2. It is easy to find low carbs proteins in eggs, all types of meat, protein bars, protein shakes, nuts, seeds, cheese, low carb dairy treats, cottage cheese, and Greek yogurt.
3. You should only have between 50g and 100g carbohydrates a day. So, as far as measurements go, look at labels. If something is more than 15g of carbs per serving, then that might be too much. You need to average out about 10g of carbs per serving and if you are eating something that is more than that, then you need to take it away from something else during the day. Do not do less than 50g of carbs a day.
4. Buy a carbohydrate guide or use the internet and look online to see what amount of carbohydrates are in certain things. After while you will just remember things like that there is only 1 g of carbs in an egg.
5. Take Potassium Gluconate 19g mg twice a day or 99mg, two orally twice a day.
6. Fruit, twice a day. About half a cup on most fruits, 1/2 a banana (high in carbs), a medium orange, etc.
7. Vegetables, twice a day. About a cup on most vegetables, except for items like carrots (starches). Avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, yams and sweet potatoes.
8. A cup of lettuce each time, twice a day. And low-carb salad dressing.
9. 80 ounces of water or sugar-free drinks a day.
10. Get in some form of exercise at least 3 times per week.
Pingback: The Rules For Losing Weight | Skinny-Rules
Pingback: New Rules: Your Doctor is Going to Tell You to Lose Weight Next Year | Skinny-Rules