I had to go on steroids over a month ago for allergy-related itching and it set me back. I gained a few pounds and they started to go off, but they came back. I am stuck. So, now I have to set myself into a new schedule to fight back this plateau. My body seems to like where I am at right now. This happened every now and then when I was first losing the weight. It happens all of the time and you have to then change your food and exercise routine to fight the body’s weight plateau.
THIS IS WAR.
I just went shopping and bought some grapefruit. So, here is the schedule, starting tomorrow.
1. Breakfast. An egg. Half of a grapefruit.
2. 3 hours later, a protein snack. preferably, a liquid protein snack or a LOW carb protein bar. I will probably have a Protein Crunch.
3. Lunch. Salad with either turkey, chicken or fish. No starchy veggies like carrots. Some steamed or cooked spinach and a half of a grapefruit.
4. 3 hours later, same as number 2.
5. Dinner. Same as lunch.
6. Same as number 2 again, but most likely a Carbolite.
No nuts, no other snacks, no matter how low-carb. I have to do this to lose those pounds. I probably will be drinking a lot of liquids to combat hunger issues and I will always remember to eat every 3-4 hours. Coffee will be my friend.
Goal: 5 pounds from today. I will keep you informed.